We are a subsidiary of Cruise Management Ltd., the owners and operators of Tall Ships Cruises, a leader in the coastal cruise business since 1970. Our cruise fleet includes the world famous Jolly Roger, luxury Tiami 5 Star catamarans and the custom built floating entertainment centre the M.V. Harbour Master.
We strive to provide the highest quality of leisure and business entertainment services. Our aim is to continuously improve on the success of our past, by constantly striving to set new standards in our industry thereby enhancing our overall product.
Our Core Values
- Customer service with a smile and professionalism with pride.
- Growth and development of the corporate team of employees.
- Innovation and creativity for customized cruises and services.
- Recognition and reward for quality staff performance.
- Integrity, loyalty and open communication amongst staff and clients.
- Teamwork to ensure value for money and total customer satisfaction.
Heritage Tours was developed to serve the emerging Heritage Tourism market in Barbados. The concept of heritage tourism is traveling to experience the places and activities that authentically represent the stories and people of the past and present; it includes historic, cultural and natural resources. Our belief is that this form of tourism improves the quality of life and pride in the community while at the same time diversifying the local economy and preserving the character of our community.
We are striving to maintain our high standards of product quality and authenticity while at the same time provide a vehicle to help our patrons “discover the heritage of Barbados”.
Sincere gratitude for your patronage
Cruise Management Ltd.